Program: The Robot Librarian
Speaker: Saskia Mehlhorn
Saskia Mehlhorn is the US Director, Knowledge Services, at Norton Rose Fulbright. This session will provide a basic overview of AI in the legal profession, give specific examples of tools that incorporate AI technology, and discuss opportunities for lawyers and other legal professionals.
Menu: Catered by Alonti
Box Lunch Options (includes chips and a fresh-baked jumbo cookie)
Choose your option:
Traditional Sandwiches - Mustard and mayo served on the side.
- Ham on Marble Rye
- Roasted Turkey on Ciabatta Roll
- New England Chicken Salad on Wheat
- Roast Chicken on Focaccia
- Beef Brisket on Jalapeno Cheddar roll
- Tuna Salad on Wheat
- Pepper Jack Chicken, bacon, roasted red peppers, pepper jack cheese, ancho mayonnaise
- Chicken Margherita, Roma tomatoes, mozzarella, basil-mayonnaise
- The Antonio, roasted turkey, ham, bacon, Swiss cheese, ancho mayonnaise
- Honey Mustard BBQ Beef, beef brisket lightly coated with BBQ sauce, caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, Swiss cheese, American cheese, honey mustard dressing
- Chipotle Beef, tender slices of housemade brisket, American cheese, roasted red peppers, sweet caramelized onions and our spicy chipotle horseradish spread (2)
- Turkey Provençal, Tender roast turkey, American and Swiss cheeses, roasted poblano peppers, daikon sprouts and housemade lemon aioli.
- Vegetarian, Hearty sliced squash, zucchini, flavorful roasted red peppers, spinach and fresh mozzarella with housemade lemon aioli
Water and assorted drinks generously provided by The Fred Parks Law Library, South Texas College of Law Houston
Cost: $15.00 /person
RSVP by: 11:45 a.m., Monday, November 12th - No exceptions!!
Contact Andre Davison HALL Vice-President, with questions and concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.