Program: Community Service Project
Project Description: Playing with puppies and kittens at a local animal shelter... yes, it's as awesome as it sounds!
Speaker: Molly Bache, Houston Humane Society
Molly will provide an overview of the HHS facility and our upcoming community service project.
Menu: Catered by Compleat Cuisine
Choose a sandwich or salad option:
Sandwich options (include chips, fresh fruit salad, and a delicious fresh baked cookie):
- Roasted Turkey Wheat Bread, Lettuce, and Mayo
- Pecan Chicken Salad Wheat Bread, Lettuce, and Mayo
- Ham & Swiss Marble Rye Bread, Lettuce, and Swiss cheese, and Mayo
- Vegetarian Multigrain Bread, Cucumber, Mayo, Swiss cheese, Carrots, Sprouts, Lettuce, Tomato, and Avocado
Salad options (include fresh fruit salad, wheat roll, and delicious fresh baked cookie):
- Greek Chicken Salad Romaine Greens, Onions, Tomatoes, Pepperoncini Peppers, Black Olives, Feta Cheese, and Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- Chef Salad Turkey, Ham, Mixed Field Greens, Hard-boiled Egg, Tomato, Carrots, Black Olives, and Ranch Dressing
- Asian Chicken Salad Mixed Field Greens, Almonds, Mandarin Oranges, and Ginger Soy Dressing
- Tossed Green Salad with Vegetables – Mixed Field Greens, Carrots, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Red and Green Peppers, and Ranch Dressing
Water and assorted soft drinks provided.
(please bring a check to the meeting)
RSVP: By 11:45am, Monday, January 11 – No Exceptions!!
Contact Joseph Lawson, HALL Vice President, with questions and concerns at email@example.com.